EOS 5D Mark II Firmware Update Version 2.0.8
Firmware changesThis firmware update (Version ) incorporates the following changes and fixes.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which movies are not taken at the shooting mode registered in the user's settings if a shooting mode Aperture priority (or Shutter priority) is registered in any of the camera's user settings (C, C, C) and the user attempts to shoot a movie.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the shutter will not release when pressing the shutter button when the auto power off function is set to "on".
- Fixes a phenomenon in which overexposure occurs when shooting a Live View shooting simulation with the ISO speed set to L.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the settings of the Speedlite transmitter ST-E revert to the default settings when both the camera and the ST-E are set to auto power off.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the Macro Ring Lite (MR-EX, MT-EX) and slave flash do not sync while shooting wirelessly.
download here !!!